Wednesday, May 29, 2013

RESOURCE REVIEW: DESIGN AGLOW PHOTOGRAPHY PRINT RELEASE

As a designer and a photographer, I fully understand and appreciate sites that offer templates for photographers who don't have the time or desire to craft their own forms and studio materials. One of my favorite websites for inspiration for my own collateral is Design Aglow; a one-stop-shop for all kinds of studio templates.



Last week I had a client who ran into problems at her personal print lab since I did not include a print release form with her digital images. This is the first time any of my clients have ever had an issue with printing their images, but of course it had to be one of my maternity clients who is pregnant and irritated and HOT and did not wish to wait for me to craft up a custom print release. Luckily, Design Aglow came to the rescue with their Print Release Form and I was able to purchase, fill in blanks, and email right over to her in a blink of an eye.



From now on, I will be printed a stack of these from my lab and stick them in every client order so I don't run into the problem again. I'm so so thankful I had a resource to turn to in a pinch, and now I have my eye on a few other forms in their shop- here are a couple of my faves:


PHOTOGRPAHY STUDIO SIZE SAMPLE WALL DISPLAY $50



STUDIO FORMS & LEGAL CONTRACTS SET $170

>> images c/o Design Aglow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover