Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MESA GLAMOUR PHOTOGRAPHY | LAURA + KELLI MOTHER DAUGHTER PORTRAITS

I fell head over heels in love with these women. Kelli & Laura are just the sweetest two ladies on the planet, and their kindness and gratitude exudes from them both. When we met up for their consultation, they talked about how they haven't had their portraits professionally taken in a long long while, and they were both super excited about getting all dolled up and having direction to be able to produce the best images of themselves. I called up my right-hand-girl Leah and she worked her magic on these two beautiful women.



Do they not look ah-maze? Leah is so so good, especially when working with other hairstylists, which Kelli is. She is a wizard with my over-50-and-fabulous clients- Laura looked elegant but not too done up. Perfect combination. I was so happy when I dropped off their Folio Box filled with their images- Laura sent this message to me:

"Thank you; thank you; thank you! You are AMAZING and I especially liked the tag on the bag. Love you tons!"

And THAT is what it's all about my friends. I have these awesome new hang tags I am including on all my clients orders that I'll share on the blog later this week!

Hair & Makeup c/o Leah Fitts | Molto Bella Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover