Wednesday, June 5, 2013

AHOY DARLING! LIMITED EDITION MINI SESSIONS AND MATILDA JANE TRUNK SHOW

This Saturday I hosted my first Matilda Jane Trunk Show, and I was blown away by all the gorgeous clothes this company produces! Boutique, exclusive, and collectible; these clothes are SUCH a treasure for a mom like me with 5 girls to dress that are all pretty close in age and size. We can mix and match tops, shorties, pantes, skirts, and dresses between all the girls and get different looks and even combine them with a lot of clothes they already have! I gave my wishlist to my trunkkeeper Nichole, and am so stinkin excited for the girls clothes to be delivered.



At the Trunk Show I had a sneak peek of the Ahoy! Darling set I will be using for the miniGLAM sessions this week. We had a couple of moms that ordered Matilda Jane Clothing bring their girls and get their photos taken early- the rest of the mini mavens will be photographed this week. Penelope and Evelyn were able to buy "off the rack" and get their dresses Saturday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover