Monday, June 17, 2013

A NEW VENTURE AND A NEW RESOURCE

I've been quiet on my blog & social media all week, in preparation for some exciting upcoming projects that came out of nowhere and hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm dipping my toes in the waters of business consulting and education next month, sharing what I can do for business owners in the Beauty Business. Since my Glamour Photography and hair htylists, makeup artists, and other beauty industry professionals go hand in hand, I had a request from T & G Concepts owner to teach my first of possibly many Visual Marketing for Beauty Business classes in July.


I met with the owner, Tanya on Monday and since then, I've designed this flyer and tickets for distribution today; put together a quick little website that will be added to and upgraded as I develop more content for the class, and I've began my keynote presentation that is already blowing my mind.

I purchased this Power Point Template from Creative Market that works on my Apple Keynote program, and it's crazy awesome. Last night I started customizing the designs and filling in with my content and I can't believe how good it looks and how it is sooooooooooo much faster and better than trying to start a keynote completely from scratch. I have a real micro-managing problem and always think, "oh, I can make that myself for free", but it's not really free if I spending hours and hours and getting frustrated on something when I could be working on other aspects of my business that could be making me money and I can be happy and spend time with my kids instead of cranky and irritated. So, for $15 I got an awesome template that I can use in so many ways (I can give a fab looking presentations to my portrait and wedding clients during their consultation and ordering sessions!) and there are literally dozens of other designs that can all be customized to fit anyone's brand. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover