Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ONLINE EDUCATION | creativeLIVE InDesign CLASS

I know most of you have heard me rant and rave about creativeLIVE (basically my university- have learned SO MUCH thanks to them) and today I am shaking with excitement because FREE today, there is an Adobe InDesign For Beginners Class taught by Khara Plicanic.



Stream videos at Ustream

I have had InDesign since purchasing Creative Cloud last year, but have only used it a few times, thanks to Khara's Album Design Class last year. I've only seen the tip of the Iceberg with the program so I am stoked to see everything I can do with the program because I know it will make my workflow so fast and there are probably so many possibilities for me to use the program I haven't even thought of!

I'll be posting a class review later this week sharing what I learned and my favorite parts about the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover